- Roof reinforcement with rebars in two directions and in the top and bottom regions with the direction selector.
- Roof reinforcement with the RF_EDGE element (single roof)
- Roof reinforcement with the Mesh element in the top and bottom regions.
- Concrete cover correction in case of walls.
- Reinforcement only in the core of slabs.
- ID handling of RF_BEAM, RF_COLUMN and RF_EDGE elements: if the same ID is used twice in the element, a YELLOW sign will inform the user about it.
- More advanced reinforcement of beams and columns.
- RF_CHAIR is included in the Cutting list with the necessary parameters.
- BEAM reinforcement with the correct section dimensions.
- Enhanced stability. If the program cannot perform an action, a warning window appears with information about the failure.
- ABOUT window
- Reinforcement of circular columns. RF_COLUMN is placed automatically by the add-on into the relevant column with many settings.
- Spiral stirrup for manual or automatic placement.
- Dedicated layers for Reinforcement: in Archicad 26/27 layers are grouped into the Reinforcement folder, in version 25 and below these layers will be simply created.
- Update checking system, which helps the user to see when a newer version of Reinforcement is available.
- Reinforcement 5 will support Archicad from 23 to 27.